Thursday, October 06, 2022

New Podcast Episode: Ray Bradbury's October

Specially for October, here's a new episode of my Bradbury 100 podcast. I discuss The October Country, Something Wicked This Way Comes and The Halloween Tree.

I cover the origins of each of these classics, including the peculiar way that both Something Wicked and The Halloween Tree started off as film projects before turning into the books we know and love.


 

In the episode, I mention other places where I discuss these works. Here are are some handy links to those:

You might also want to check out this previous October-themed episode of the podcast!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------
 
Please subscribe to the Bradbury 100 podcast - it's totally free on all platforms. Where to find it:
 
Main platforms:
 
 
 
Other platforms: 






No comments: