Thursday, June 01, 2023

New Bradbury 100 podcast episode: Chronological Bradbury!

With this new episode of my Bradbury 100 podcast, I start a new occasional series: "Chronological Bradbury".

The idea is to work through Ray Bradbury's fiction output in the order of publication, discussing each item as we go.

In this first "Chronological Bradbury", I start right at the beginning, with a discussion of Ray's earliest published works, which appeared in amateur magazines in 1938.

I hope you enjoy the discussion - and do please let me know what you think. You can post a comment down below, or on the Bradbury 100 Podcast Facebook page.

In this episode I mention several useful sources:

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
Please subscribe to the Bradbury 100 podcast - it's totally free on all platforms. Where to find it:
 
 
Main platforms:
 
 
 
Other platforms: 

Amazon Music - Audible - Bullhorn - Castbox - Deezer - Listen Notes - Player FM - Pocket Casts - Podbean - Podcast Addict - Podcast Index - Podcast Republic - Podchaser - Podfriend - Podlink - Podtail - Stitcher - TuneIn

No comments: