1939 finds Ray Bradbury writing under a variety of names:
- ...as Ron Reynolds: "Don't Get Technatal" - in Futuria Fantasia issue 1
- ...anonymously: "The Pendulum" - in Futuria Fantasia issue 2
- ...as Brian Eldred: "To Run a Successul Ghost Agency" - in D'Journal issue 2
- ...as Cecil Claiborne Cunningham: "Mummy Dust" - in D'Journal issue 3
- ...and as Ray Bradbury: "Gold" - in Science Fiction Fan
Here's the episode. Let me know what you think about these early stories!
Please subscribe to the Bradbury 100 podcast - it's totally free on all platforms. Where to find it: