Saturday, July 24, 2010

FM returns, Weller speaks

Famous Monsters of Filmland, once a famous magazine about, er, films...is returning. And the forthcoming issue features two doses of Ray Bradbury.

First is an interview, and second is a new short story, "Niblick". I have no idea what it's about, but it wouldn't be the first time that golf has featured in a Bradbury short. Read more about the resurrection of this undead magazine here!



More from Sam Weller. I promised myself not to post links to any more Listen to the Echoespublicity, simply because most of the reporting I've seen on the subject has been repetitive and derivative. However, here's something a little different: Weller interviewed on camera at Newcity Lit.

1 comment:

Svetlana said...

Dear Ray! I congratulate YOU Happy birthday! happiness, health and GOOD LUCK! HEALTH AND LIVE TO 200LET! I have all your works LYUBLYUVY simply the best fiction in the world! I love you Svetlana Estonia